Thursday, September 24, 2009

WHAT A WONDERFUL PICNIC
WE HAD IN BUKIT JALIL PARK
ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22nd. 2009
It was truly an enjoyable Picnic as you can see
from the happy faces. It's the first time for me &
definitely I would like to go again & again.
We were there for more than six hours,
from 7am to 1.30pm.
We walked and walked (I was late for that),
played football & badminton (I just watched),
one lucky person had a good massage (not me),
those lazy ones had a good nap (I was busy snapping)
the food was very delicious (I helped by eating),
we had a lot of interesting jokes, especially this:
"The Economy is going to Melbourne"
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (good one John)
ALL IN ALL, IT WAS A FUN PICNIC.
A BIG THANK YOU
FOR YOUR PRESENCE & PARTICIPATION.
LET'S MAKE IT BETTER
ON OUR NEXT OUTING!
(with 'Charade' from yours truly)
(All the photos for this Picnic,
courtesy of the Blog Administrator, 'TSAY')

No comments:

Post a Comment