Monday, October 19, 2009

Hi Folks,

You must be wondering why there are no NEW POSTS in our Blog TODAY, Monday, October 19.

REASON -- MY COMPUTER IS DOWN AND OUT !!

Don't know which kind soul will allow me to use their computer so that I can post all the Birthday Greetings that I have received over the last few
days. What a pity cos I have already done some and its in my computer.


Worst come to worst, if really got no choice, then I will
only post the Birthday Greetings without any photos (Can't help it).

I HAVE TO POST THEM UP on Tuesday, Oct. 20 as Daphne's Birthday
and Wedding Anniversary falls on Wednesday, October 21, 2009.

Greetings received from the following:

Lynette & Danny, Gino, Mike & Family, Mark & Family,
The Tan's, Audrey (Sydney), Yvonne & Family,
Royden.

TAKE CARE !!!!!

TSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment