Monday, November 2, 2009

News From New Zealand

Dear Family,
How are all of you doing? I pray all of you are doing fine and well. As for me I'm writing to let all of you know that my residency has been decline and I've decided not to appeal and will be heading to Poland in February 2010, to visit Jola and her family to spent some quality time with Jola. If you any of you would like to know more please do call me or we can meet on skype and I can share more, why I decided not to appeal.

If all goes well, we plan to come back to Malaysia in July or August as Jola will have her summer holiday break and we will share more when things are more confirmed between us.

Thank you very much for all your prayers. Take care and God Bless all of you always.

In Christ
John/Uncle John.

No comments:

Post a Comment